We aim to provide a secure, caring school, in which all children work towards achieving their full potential in an atmosphere which encourages and values self-esteem. All children will develop positive attitudes and respect towards each other so that they can 'live life in all its fullness.' John 10:10
At Darley Churchtown, we celebrate successes to develop a positive and realistic self-image. In our care, all children develop positive attitudes and respect towards each other and their surroundings.
We want our children to 'Be the best that they can be.'
At Darley Churchtown we develop the child's full potential academically, physically, morally, spiritually and socially. In the process of achieving this, the following aims have been agreed:
- To stimulate a love of learning in a child by offering a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum encompassing the National Curriculum;
- To do the best for each child in an atmosphere of Christian worship, values and relationships in a happy, secure and safe environment;
- To ensure equality of opportunity for all our pupils regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability or belief;
- To encourage each child to grow in personal motivation, self-confidence and to celebrate achievements;
- To help each child to take responsibility for their own behaviour and foster co-operation and respect for others in all circumstances